By accessing this Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not access the Website. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. Continued access to the Website constitutes your acceptance of any revisions to these Terms and Conditions.
- Effect on Other Agreements. A) For Business Online Customers, in the event that these Terms and Conditions conflict with the Business Agreement, the Business Agreement shall control; B) For Personal Online Customers, in the event that these Terms and Conditions conflict with the Consumer Agreement, the Consumer Agreement shall control; and C) Where applicable, and to the fullest extent possible, these Terms and Conditions shall be read to comply with the Business Agreement and/or the Consumer Agreement.
- Misuse. Misuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Informational Purposes. The Website is offered for informational purposes only. Though Peoples Bank believes that all information contained on the Website is reliable, the Bank makes no warranty as to its completeness, timeliness or accuracy.
- Disclaimers. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Peoples Bank disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind with regard to the Website. Peoples Bank specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, freedom from viruses or other harmful code, and/or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. Peoples Bank will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, inaccuracy of information, computer viruses, malicious code or other defect in the Website, or for the incompatibility between the Website and Your Computer System. Peoples Bank will not be liable for any losses arising out of any use or non-use of the Website or any portion thereof, or circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, regardless of whether Peoples Bank was made aware of the likelihood of such damages occurring.
- No License. No license is offered or implied in these Terms and Conditions, nor from use of the Website.
- Proprietary Information. The Website is the property of Peoples Bank. You may not copy, display, distribute, republish, or create derivative works from the Website in any form.
- Tracking Cookies. Peoples Bank may use Tracking Cookies to monitor, track and/or record your use of the Website. The Tracking Cookies used by Peoples Bank do not identify particular individuals, but they may identify particular devices. The Tracking Cookies may monitor trends and behaviors such as navigation within the website, and visits to the website from third-party sites. They may also retain historical responses to Peoples Bank's online advertisements, and subsequent activities on the website. This information may also be used for remarketing purposes, to display Peoples Bank's advertisements on selected third-party sites that you may visit subsequent to visiting the website. Any information that Peoples Bank may collect through the use of Tracking Cookies is Non-Personal Information. By using the website, you expressly consent to the foregoing. You may block Tracking Cookies by changing the browser settings on your computer system. You may also utilize software specifically designed to block Tracking Cookies. However, by blocking Tracking Cookies, you may prevent or otherwise impact your ability to access some or all of the website. You may also opt-out of our remarketing efforts through the following link: www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed. Please note that by opting out of our remarketing efforts, you may still receive our generic advertising.
- Governing Law. Use of the Website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana.
- Jurisdiction and Venue. If any claim or dispute arises under these Terms and Conditions, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be Lake County, Indiana. You consent to said jurisdiction and venue, and agree to accept service of process issued by such courts.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and in full force and effect.
As used in the Terms and Conditions below, these terms shall have the following meanings:
- Business Agreement means the Peoples Bank SB Business Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
- Business Online Customer means the "Authorized user" as used in the Business Agreement.
- Computer System means any electronic device, including, but not limited to a computer, smart phone, tablet or otherwise, that enables access to the Website (as defined herein).
- Consumer Agreement means the Peoples Bank SB Business Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
- Tracking Cookie means an information-collecting electronic file sent from a web server that may be stored on the computer hard drive of anyone who uses or otherwise accesses the Website.
- Personal Information means nonpublic personal information, as defined in 15 U.S.C. § 6809; 16 CFR 313.3(n).
- Non-Personal Information means any information that is not Personal Information.
- Peoples Bank/Bank means Peoples Bank SB, an Indiana State Bank.
- Personal Online Customer means the "Authorized user" as used in the Consumer Agreement.
- Terms and Conditions means this document in its entirety.
- Misuse includes, but is not limited to A) Unauthorized access to the Website with someone else's passwords and/or personal information; B) Intentionally providing false information when registering or applying for products or services; C) Creating a hyperlink or similar link or connection to this Website without Peoples Bank's express written consent; or D) Using Peoples Bank's name or trademarks in any way that implies affiliation with, or an endorsement, sponsorship or approval by Peoples Bank, without express written consent.
- Website includes the website located at www.ibankpeoples.com and all information included therein.
- You/Your means anyone who uses or otherwise accesses the Website.